9.08.2007

She couldn't care less, wearing that dress....

hot little thing and knows it

Fink - Pretty Little Thing

"when she leaves, she's just asking to be followed.."

Fink is a fun mix of R&Besque beats, and emotional rock vocals/guitars. I am currently obsessed with his album, Biscuits for Breakfast. (particularly the song -All Cried Out- check it out )He is quintessential new york city via Brighton, England singer/songwriter. his lyrics are real and speak to the soul, and those jazzy beats behind are truly groovy. this isn't a typical musik sugggestion from me, but i love the tone, the texture and the depth of his voice A LOT.

This Is The Thing

the things that keep us apart, keep me alive
the things that keep me alive, keep me alone

a little more solemn, and slit your wrists, but pain is a beautiful manifestion when made into musik. (ahem...Elliott Smith)
hope ya'll like the new sound i am throwing your way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.