3.01.2007

it's the nature of the experiment


As a slightly obsessive *albeit discriminating* follower of all things pop culture, i figured it was about time that i too would begin a social commentary on blogspot. my own personal take on all things that i am currently intrested in. my view will be as one-sided as it gets, except when i decide to inquire from others about whatever it is that strikes my fancy. i am a huge fan of genius style-high fashion and simpleton style-low fashion that looks like haute. i read many fashion glossies: female.male, foreign.domestic, physical.online. i frequent fashion.beauty.celebrity blogs. *if you find a new interesante one, please do share* i online window shop more than anyone i know. i pretend bid on items i *watch* for days on eBay. i am a self defined music elitist, who prides myself in discovering new bands, knowing which of my friend will turn me onto new quality sounds and songs. i love tunes with amazing lyrics that speak to me and guitar riffs that make me feel like i am sitting right in front of the musician. i try to check stuff out on youtube as frequently as it sucks me in. sadly, this does not happen as frequently as it does for most. i am actually scared about the centripetal power youtube can have over one with a bit of free time on their hands. before i know it, its hours later, i am not sure where i have just been in cyberspace but i have watched zillions of mini vids on all kinds of arbitrary things AND all of my friend's inbox's are full of all kinds of crazy ditties i believe they must watch ASAP. i also get the typical IM or email from a friend to check out some vid. or i hear from a random at a party.restaurant.etc about a funny i might enjoy.
for instance, my classics:
SHOES

MUFFINS

never cease to give me a giggle.
well this is all i feel i want to expose in my first post, it'll get more detailed as i go along. i am very open to ideas or suggestions people have for items for me to rant on. check back frequently, i sure i'll be writing tons of the crud in my head.

No comments: