7.02.2011

i'm just floating here


i am here
just here

resting in between then and now
yesterday and today

all the tools have been assembled
i have the strength to get ahead
be ahead

but i still falter
at the quiet
the echo of your name
the trepidation of years spent in fear
the promise of success
that i see in my own eyes
from my own heart

he's left
but not long ago
the fog hasn't lifted yet
i remain in the haze

i see a break in the condensation soon
the moisture in this air
we breath
is thick
and sometimes hard to take in

so for now
i just
breath
and float here
i'm just floating here

not waiting for whats next
assemble my entourage of skills
and life experience
for the next crusade
the next passion of my heart
the next blood letting that will take place

i am ready for the sacrifices
but now
i will only sacrifice for me
you taught me that

No comments: