4.29.2009

zapatos


a classic. (often found as my desktop tile) this is an OLDIE but such a GOODIE from the satorialist. (scott) such a fav. the shoes featured will be timeless to me despite the waves of fashion, the v shape and women's depth is perfection. seriously. he is genius i wish i had his job or facehunter's (ivan) sigh. one day, i am going to try start carrying my camera in my purse when i am around new york city. i am literally in all of the borroughs (i was in four today alone) , thank goodness though rarely i work staten island but i hear the beaches are beautiful and empty. i saw the cutest boy in harlem, with this awesome red 'i love harlem' shirt and red tight jeans and rainbow studded belt. it was priceless. next time i promise to capture him and people like him on film.

*inspired by when i was at my dear friend ru's house tonight. we are planning to make a video to tiga's song: shoes, if you haven't heard it yet. check it out now. he even did his own amazing dance around his house to it tonight for me too. hehe.

No comments: