4.26.2009

Oh yes I will, I will give it all to you

The Kooks-Sway

Say whatever you have to say, I'll stand by you

Be whoever you have to be, I won't judge ya

And take whatever you have to take, you know I love ya

i was flying back from India on gorgeous&luxurious Emirates airlines that has the most AMAZING inflight entertainment system called ICE. Millions of movies, tv and MUSIK! World music, pop music, old music, full collections of everything classic artists had EVER recorded and you can make playlists and such. AKA AMAZING, right?!? well I was watching the british indie music video channel and stumbled over this gem. The Kooks are becoming an old standby in brit/pop/indie delightfulness. i hadn't been able to check out their new album (i work too much, thus i get behind in COOL tunes) Konk&Rak (the 2cd set) is stellar. really a great spring/summer soundtrack-i suggest you go to the record store or itunes pronto. its a serious upper, happy and sing song along joyous lovely tunes...i dare you to not smile while listening!

...and I need you heart, because you're always in the right places...

No comments: