11.11.2007

StyleSight.com


i was just minding my own business walking down Prince St. last wednesday and what should happen. something out of dreams. a man with a camera approaches me just as i pass the Prada store (i was definitely lingering at the window on Broadway and gazing longingly at those new chunky shoes and vintagey dresses for this season). he says may i take your photo for a fashion sighting blog. i say of course, shyly. in my head its like a surprise party, streamers, balloons, confetti, cake&ice cream, all my friends are there and i am BEAMING. he has me step up the street more, for a better archiecture angle, the Prada buidling is beautiful from the side (and honestly I cannot think of another place on Earth, let alone Soho, where i'd rather be photographed for a fashion blog). honestly, i felt gross that day, my bf was coming later that evening, so i was freshly showered but that was about it. i was black and whited out. check out the guys site, he does a lot with fashion shows&shoots too. it was quite the honour. and hopefully the first of many...hehe

No comments: