8.22.2007

STAM it to me baby...

~un model minute~

anyone who reads this blog knows i love me some j.STAM
ms. jessica is a model for all styles, genres, seasons, she can look old, young, high fashion, lower fashion, she is elegant but edgy. her look is original, unique, but i feel like she'd go and party with me & my girls anytime.
a mini montage on my feelings:




i have been stockpiling my STAM runway loveys from style.com in a folder on my desktop for awhile [i know its a problem]...more to come.

2 comments:

heroine pretend said...

I really really try to like Stam...but I dunno...I just can't. I don't actually dislike her like I do, say, Caroline Trentini (I think there are others I dislike more, but I can't think of them right now).

She's just so... I don't even know.

But then again I'm an Agyness fan, so maybe I just don't like multipurpose models :S

Also, hi, I just found you.

the *ubiquitous spectator* said...

hi heroine, glad you found me.
i understnad your point, i love stam because she doesn't look like an alien like gemma, sasha & lily haha. stam is cool looking and versatile. aggy on the other hand, is on her way to icon status, don't worry i am working up a Deyn post for tomorrow, you read my mind haha.