3.17.2007

LOUD ACCESSORIES are where its at

i have been scouring style.com and style bogs, and i am obsessed temporarily with neon. seriously like when i was in elementary, and wanted all neon all the time. and my mom would fight with me cause she said it was too trendy and i'd be over it in a few months. yes, i used to have trend fights like this with my mother when i was that young.
here are some delious goodies i came across:

can't you picture this delicious dress with these whimsical killer heels:

and i'll through in this hot bag for good measure, as it reminds me of the fab purses my grandma had when i was a little girl:

i give you my dream outfit of the day. you think its a bit over the top?
GOOD!

1 comment:

alexgirl said...

I am in love with those heels. Such a gorgeous color. And they don't even look that uncomfortable!